- Full time ongoing opportunity based in Perth
- Be part of a collaborative and flexible team
- Salary range of $84,414 – $91,728 – plus 15.4% superannuation
The Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation (ILSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established under the ATSI Act and subject to the PGPA Act. The ILSC assists Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to realise economic, social, cultural and environmental benefits that the ownership and management of land, water and water related rights can bring. The ILSC provides this assistance through the acquisition and management of rights and interests in land, salt water and fresh water country.
The ILSC is seeking a proactive and motivated Project Advisor to work in a supportive team to deliver the Our Country Our Future grant program. Under the direction of the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and assess land and water acquisition and management enquiries and work with Indigenous organisations to progress projects to the point they are ready for ILSC investment.
- Plan, negotiate, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and agencies.
- Work with Indigenous organisations to facilitate a collaborative approach to project development.
- Undertake research, market analysis, project scoping, due diligence and feasibility analysis of projects to establish the business case for ILSC investment.
Along with project/contract management experience, ideally you will also have:
- Experience preparing effective business cases.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully.
- Experience working with First Nations people.
- Well-developed community and stakeholder engagement skills.
At the ILSC we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Generous leave entitlements
- 15.4% superannuation
- Supported career training and development
- Great work environment where people are valued and respected.
The preferred applicant will be engaged under the provisions of the ILC Enterprise Agreement – check out all the details on our careers page.
If you’d like to find out more please contact: Darryl Millington – 0408 892 594 or Freecall 1800 818 490.
Applications are to include a current CV and covering letter (covering letter to be maximum 2 pages detailing how your skills and experience align with the position profile). Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.
Applications close 30 January 2022.
At the ILSC we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities we support.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply