- Full time ongoing opportunity based in Perth
- Be part of a collaborative and flexible team
- Salary range of $86,018 – $93,471 – plus 15.4% superannuation
The Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation (ILSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established under the ATSI Act and subject to the PGPA Act. The ILSC assists Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to realise economic, social, cultural and environmental benefits that the ownership and management of land, water and water related rights can bring. The ILSC provides this assistance through the acquisition and management of rights and interests in land, salt water and fresh water country.
The ILSC is seeking a proactive and motivated Project Advisor to work in a supportive team to deliver the Our Country Our Future grant program. Under the direction of the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Negotiate with proponents and facilitate a collaborative approach to project development to deliver sustainable economic, environmental, social or cultural benefits to Indigenous Australians.
- Proactively develop proposals for the ILSC to assist Indigenous Organisations to acquire land and water rights or manage land that they already own to deliver sustainable economic, environmental, social or cultural benefits.
- Plan, negotiate, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and agencies in order to foster beneficial partnerships to enhance and extend the application of ILSC programs.
- Undertake research, market analysis, project scoping, due diligence and feasibility analysis of projects to establish the business case for ILSC investment.
- Partner with stakeholders and co-investors to increase the reach and impact of projects.
Along with proven project/contract management experience, you will also have exposure to project management software with the ability to swiftly utilise all ILSC software information systems.
At the ILSC we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Generous leave entitlements
- 15.4% superannuation
- Supported career training and development
- Great work environment where people are valued and respected.
The preferred applicant will be engaged under the provisions of the ILC Enterprise Agreement.
If you would like to find out more please contact: Darryl Millington – 0408 892 594 or Freecall 1800 818 490.
Applications are to include a current CV and covering letter (covering letter to be maximum 2 pages detailing how your skills and experience align with the position profile). Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.
Applications close 16 December 2022
At the ILSC we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities we support.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply