• Full time ongoing opportunity based in Perth
• Be part of a collaborative, friendly & supportive team
• Salary range $88,598 to $96,275 (plus 15.4% super)
The Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation (ILSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established under the ATSI Act and subject to the PGPA Act. The ILSC assists Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to realise economic, social, cultural, and environmental benefits that the ownership and management of land, water and water related rights can bring. The ILSC provides this assistance through the acquisition and management of rights and interests in land, salt water and freshwater country.
The ILSC is seeking a proactive and motivated Project Advisor to develop and implement projects that deliver economic, environmental, social and/or cultural benefits to Indigenous Australians. Ideally you will have a variety of experience and a developing network to bring opportunities to ILSC and the projects you work on.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, you will:
• Manage land and water assets held by the ILSC with the intention of divesting the assets to Indigenous organisations.
• Develop and implement projects that support the aspirations of Indigenous people and maximise the productivity of their assets.
• Support the Western Division Landholding to Grant team by negotiating with proponents and facilitating a collaborative approach to project development.
• Undertake research, market analysis, project scoping, due diligence, and feasibility analysis of projects to establish the business case for ILSC investment.
• Partner with stakeholders and co-investors to increase the reach and impact of projects.
Along with proven project/contract management experience, you will also have exposure to project management software with the ability to swiftly utilise all ILSC software information systems.
If you have a passion to deliver amazing projects for Indigenous communities, are a great communicator and can meet tight deadlines, we want to hear from you!
At the ILSC we offer:
• Flexible working options
• Generous leave entitlements
• 15.4% superannuation
• Supported career training and development
• Great work environment where people are valued and respected.
The preferred applicant will be engaged under the provisions of the ILC Enterprise Agreement.
Applications are to include a current CV and covering letter (covering letter to be maximum 2 pages detailing how your skills and experience align with the position profile and selection criteria). Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.
If you would like to find out more, please contact: Colin Slattery – Western Divisional Manager – 08 9420 6313 or Freecall 1800 818 490.
Applications close 11 June 2023.
At the ILSC we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities we support.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply