- Ongoing full time opportunity based in the Brisbane office
- Be part of a collaborative and flexible team
- Salary range of $84,414 – $91,728 – plus 15.4% superannuation
The Indigenous Land and Sea Corporation (ILSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity established under the ATSI Act and subject to the PGPA Act. The ILSC assists Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to realise economic, social, cultural and environmental benefits that the ownership and management of land, water and water related rights can bring. The ILSC provides this assistance through the acquisition and management of rights and interests in land, salt water and fresh water country.
The ILSC is seeking an organised and motivated Project Advisor to work in a supportive team to deliver the Our Country Our Future grant program. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, you will:
- Develop and assess land and water acquisition and management enquiries and work with Indigenous organisations to progress projects to the point they are ready for ILSC investment.
- Negotiation with stakeholders and facilitate a collaborative approach to project development to optimise and deliver sustainable economic, environmental, social or cultural benefits to Indigenous Australians.
- Plan, negotiate, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders and agencies in order to foster beneficial partnerships to enhance and extend the application of ILSC programs.
- Undertake research, market analysis, project scoping, due diligence and feasibility analysis of projects to establish the business case for ILSC investment.
The Project Advisor will implement approved projects, develop and manage contracts through to completion, evaluate project effectiveness and prepare reports and recommendations that assist in achieving the objectives of the ILSC.
The preferred applicant will be engaged under the provision of the ILC Enterprise Agreement.
Applications are to include a current CV and covering letter (covering letter to be maximum 2 pages detailing how your skills and experience align with the position profile).
Further information may be requested if you are selected for interview. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this role.
For any additional information please contact: Mark Denning – Divisional Manager (07) 3854 4600 or Freecall 1800 818 490.
Applications close Midnight (ACST) on 16 May 2021.
At the ILSC we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we support.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply