We at the ILSC understand everyone is grappling with COVID-19. We are no different and are focussed on the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and communities; while ensuring no disruption to our services.
The ILSC is fully supporting the Government’s efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and its impact on Australia.
We are monitoring matters on a daily basis and have stood up dedicated teams to deal with issues as they arise, while still ensuring we maintain our ability to serve those who in these times are amongst the most vulnerable.
The ILSC Group has taken temporary action to:
- Temporarily close Ayers Rock Resort.
- Temporarily close the Mossman Gorge Centre, a decision made in partnership with the local community.
- Temporarily close Home Valley Station (HV8) in the east Kimberley region of WA for the 2020 tourist season.
- Temporarily close the National Centre of Indigenous Excellence (NCIE) in Redfern to the public.
- Cease all face-to-face meetings and external visitors to our offices.
- Cease all travel to remote Indigenous communities.
- Postpone all non-essential travel.
The ILSC is currently moving towards remote working arrangements, where our services will be delivered from locations outside of our offices.
We however remain open for business, and all services continue to be delivered across our 5 locations.
We continue to strive for high client service standards and appreciate your support and understanding during this period.
We will also continue to update you via ILSC Social Media channels on any future decisions.